Amazon Offering a deal on Fitbit Charge 5 Advanced Fitness Health Tracker GPS. Shipping is free w/Prime or on orders of $25 or more.
Fitbit Charge 5 Advanced Fitness Health Tracker GPS
- Optimize your workout routine with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (Requires Fitbit Premium membership)
- Get a daily Stress Management Score showing your body’s response to stress and take steps to improve your levels with an on-wrist EDA sensor mindfulness session
- With the Health Metrics dashboard, track SpO2, heart rate variability, skin temperature variation, and more (Not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being)
- See your real-time pace & distance without your phone using built-in GPS during outdoor activity, then see a map of your workout route in the Fitbit app
- Includes a 6-month Premium membership complete with personalized insights, advanced analytics, guided programs, and more (New & returning Premium users only. Valid payment method required. Content and features may change)
- Your stats come to life on a new color touchscreen that’s two times brighter than Charge 4 in daylight, all with a battery life of up to 7 days. The use of the always-on display and SpO2 features will require more frequent charging. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Track calorie burn and optimize workouts with 24/7 heart rate tracking and Active Zone Minutes, which guide you toward your desired intensity level
Fitbit Charge 5 + Premium connects the dots between your activity, sleep and stress so you can make the best decisions for your body, mind, and health. It all starts with your 6-month Premium membership and Daily Readiness, a score based on activity, sleep, and heart rate variability (HRV) that helps you optimize your workout routine.
Your score comes with personalized activity recommendations: low means go easy and recover—light yoga, deep breathing—while a high score gives you the green light to go all out. Enhance your recovery routine with advanced stress-management tools like the on-wrist EDA sensor. Stay ahead of heart health with atrial fibrillation (AFib) heart rhythm assessments using the on-wrist ECG app.
And you’ll always have the motivation to reach new goals with hundreds of guided workouts, a gallery of refreshing mindfulness sessions plus the fitness features you know and love like Active Zone Minutes and built-in GPS.