Free Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing for Ages 3+
Walgreens is offering free, contactless COVID-19 testing for patients age 3 and up at select locations. Use the map to find free covid-19 testing sites near you.
How the COVID-19 testing process works
- Complete a quick questionnaire.
- Choose a location and time for your COVID-19 test (based on the type of test you want).
- Go to the testing location and remain in your vehicle with the window rolled up.
- Show your confirmation email, a valid state ID or driver’s license, and an insurance card or voucher.
- Perform the nasal swab yourself under the direction of a pharmacy team member. Patients ages 3-18 will need a parent or legal guardian while they self-administer the COVID-19 test.
- Get results.†