Amazon Offering a deal on Weider Rubber Hex Dumbbell 15 Pounds. Shipping is free w/Prime or on orders of $25 or more.
Weider Rubber Hex Dumbbell
- Protective Rubber Coating; Each end is encased in a thick rubber to protect your weights and floors from damage
- Durable Chrome Handles; Textured knurling provides a non-slip surface that fights against sweat to secure your grip
- Hexagonal Shape Prevents Rolling; A unique dumbbell shape promotes stationary storage so your dumbbell won’t roll away mid-workout
- Progressive Strength Training; Choose between a wide range of weights to build your personal home gym
- Sold Individually; Resistance training is great for building strength in your arms, chest, back, core, and legs
Products Description – Weider Rubber Hex Dumbbell
Build total-body strength with the powerful 80-pound rubber hex dumbbell from strength titan Weider. An essential addition to any weightlifter’s home gym, the dumbbell is one of the most versatile pieces of strength-building equipment available.
Use your 80-pound rubber hex dumbbell to target your chest, shoulders, and lower body, building comprehensive strength without leaving your home. Coated in a thick layer of protective rubber, each end of your dumbbell features a hexagonal shape to prevent rolling in between sets and while stored.
Sports dumbbells – A durable chrome handle is partially knurled to fight against sweat for an enhanced grip – minimizing dumbbell slippage as you power through every intense workout. At an impressive 80 pounds, this dumbbell was designed to help more experienced weightlifters fight through strength plateaus and continue to develop lean muscle by performing compound exercises like bench press, dumbbell deadlifts, shrugs, goblet squats, and lunges.
Each Weider Rubber Hex Dumbbell is sold individually so you can build a customized weight set for your home gym.