Amazon Offering a deal on 9 in 1 USB C Laptop Docking Station Dual Monitor. Apply a coupon code
379J7KSJ to get it for $10.07. Shipping is free w/Prime or on orders of $25 or more.
9 in 1 USB C Laptop Docking Station Dual Monitor
- USB C to HDMI Adapter – Simply connect the docking station with the HDMI port and you can enjoy Ultra HD (4K) high-definition audio instantly. HDMI splitter for dual monitors supports mirror or extend mode with crystal clear 3D visual and high-quality video experience through 2 HDMI ports. You can do a different project on different monitors which provides you with more space for work, good for a home office.
- Stable 1000Mbps Ethernet – USB to ethernet adapter provides faster data transfers and better security than most Wi-Fi connections; Simply Plug the USB c hub into your laptop and plug in an ethernet cable, and you will enjoy an ultra-fast surfing feeling. Baseus USB docking station is the Ideal solution for unstable Wi-Fi or a failed network card.
- Fast 100W PD Charging – The USB c multiport adapter provides one type-C charging port which could fast charge laptops while you’re using all other functions of the hub. The USB c splitter supports a high level of charging up to 100W, no need to worry about losing the laptop’s power when the USB c docking station is fully loaded.
- Advanced USB C Card Reader – The laptop docking station dual monitor with a light and compact body also insert SD and TF slots. You can transfer photos in seconds to your laptop with the highest speed of up to 104MB/S and conveniently browse photos instantly on your USB-C smartphones/laptops. USB c dock is perfect for photographers Designers Video editors, etc.
- Effortless Data Transfer – Built-in 2*USB3.0 + 1*USB2.0 Ports, which fulfill high-speed rates of data transfer and a wide range of applications at the same time. USB 3.0 ports support up to 5Gbps transmission speed rates, fast enough to transfer HD movies in seconds. And USB c adapter comes with a USB 2.0 port, perfect to connect a keyboard, mouse, or other USB A-connected peripherals without any lag.