Amazon Offering a deal on 100ft Expandable Garden Hose. Apply a coupon code 5HJ7ZPFI to get it for $19.19. Shipping is free w/Prime or on orders of $25 or more.
50Ft Self-Locking Leakproof Expandable Garden Hose
- 10 Functions Spray Nozzle: Compared to most 9 pattern hose nozzles, our water nozzle with 10 patterns for more choices: Full, Flat, Shower, Cone, Jet, Soaker, Angle, Mist, Center, and 1/2Vert. The sprayer boasts no slip and a comfortable grip and a rotating bezel. Ergonomic handgrip for effortless operation. You can feel the quality the instant you pick up the flexible and expandable garden hose
- 3 Times Expandable Design: Our garden water hose expands from 16.4 ft to 50 ft in length 3 times expansion and contraction can be achieved after water injection. Expandable hose contraction speed is very fast, garden hoses can automatically contract to hoses original length after the water pressure is turned off. can withstand temperatures 41℉-113℉ and bear water pressure of 3bar-12bar.
- Solid 3/4IN Connectors: The 50ft hose comes with solid 3/4 inches connectors, It connects to the garden hose by threaded rotation with a washer in the joint, which handles water pressure better than plastic fittings and avoids water leakage. The plated brass connector is excellent in corrosion resistance, rust deterrent, and leakage avoidance. (Note: with a hose clamp, 3 replaceable rubber, carry bag)
- Material Environmental Protection: High Strength Tough Woven casing, it can efficiently protect latex pipe, hoses are made of natural rubber high-density 4-layer latex core, surrounded by super strong 3750D polyester fabric. No more bursts, cracks, leaks, or corrosion, never kink, tangle or twist. (Note: This product is only 16.4 feet in the absence of water.)
- Multi-purpose & Easy to Store: Expandable length and proper water flow to support multiple purposes, including house/car/floor/yard washing, garden watering, pet cleaning, having fun, or business use. When not in use, just drain the water from the water hose, put it in a bag, and store it in a cool and dry place. In addition, you have a hose hanger to hang/fix the water pipe.