Amazon Offering a deal on Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment. Clip inpage $0.98 Coupon to get it for $2.99. Shipping is free w/Prime or on orders of $25 or more.
Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment
- 0.5-ounces of Neosporin Original Topical Antibiotic Ointment for treating minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Wound care ointment is formulated with neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc, and polymyxin B antibiotic ingredients to provide 24-hour infection protection for minor wounds
- Topical first-aid ointment nourishes skin to minimize the appearance of scars after healing
- Contains HeliDerm Technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal, resulting in healthier looking skin after use
- To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic ointment to the affected area 1 to 3 times daily. Cover the wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage for extra protection
Neosporin Original First Aid Antibiotic Ointment provides long-lasting infection protection and minimizes the appearance of scars. Made with bacitracin zinc, this first aid antibiotic ointment helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns and helps minimize the appearance of scars.
From the No.1 doctor-recommended brand, this antibiotic wound care ointment contains a unique HeliDerm Technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal. To treat minor wounds, simply apply a small amount of the 24-hour infection protection antibiotic ointment
Scar minimizer on the affected area one to three times daily and enjoy healthy healing with less visible scars.