Amazon Offering a deal on NeoCell Super Collagen with Vitamin C Shipping is free w/Prime or on orders of $25 or more.
NeoCell Super Collagen with Vitamin C
- Collagen tablet: Collagen tablet brand Supports Radiant Beauty
- Collagen + vitamin C: A combination of Types 1 & 3 hydrolyzed collagen peptides, the collagen in this supplement can provide some of the necessary building blocks for collagen production, and includes vitamin C to boost your cellular health
- Healthy hair, skin & nails: Hydrolyzed collagen supplement for women and men support healthy skin, hair, and nails, making you look and feel radiantly beautiful from the inside out
- Joint support: This beauty collagen supplement helps support healthy joints while Vitamin C helps support your cellular health
- Collagen types 1 & 3: For maximum results, take 6 tablets every day. Contains 6,000mg NeoCell Collagen Types 1 & 3 per serving + Vitamin C
Turn your inner strength into outer beauty. NeoCell’s Super Collagen + C supports healthy collagen formation for youthful skin, healthy hair, and nails. Collagen is a complex structural protein that maintains strength and flexibility throughout the body.
As we age, collagen cross-linking and depletion can lead to common signs of aging in the skin, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones. NeoCell collagen supplements support healthy collagen formation for youthful skin, healthy hair, and nails. Formulated to support radiant beauty from the inside out, Super Collagen + C combines type 1 and type 3 hydrolyzed collagen peptides with antioxidant Vitamin C to boost your cellular health.
After 12 weeks of continual use of NeoCell Super Collagen + C in an open-label clinical trial, 60% of participants reported firm, softer skin, and 92% had measurable improvements in skin hydration. For best results, take Super Collagen + C tablets in the morning daily.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease Volume Sales 52 Weeks ending March 22, 2020, as defined by SPINS.