Amazon Offering a deal on How to Avoid a Climate Disaster. Shipping is free w/Prime or on orders of $25 or more.
How to Avoid a Climate Disaster
- Bill Gates is co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and founder of Breakthrough Energy.
- In 1975, Bill Gates founded Microsoft with Paul Allen and led the company to become the worldwide leader in business and personal software and services.
- In 2008, Bill transitioned to focus full-time on his foundation’s work to expand the opportunity to the world’s most disadvantaged people.
- Along with co-chair Melinda Gates, he leads the foundation’s development of strategies and sets the overall direction of the organization.
- At Breakthrough Energy, he’s putting his experience as an innovator and problem-solver to work to address climate change by supporting the next generation of entrepreneurs, big thinkers, and clean technologies.
How to Avoid a Climate Disaster At $15.55
Deal Price:$15.55 Regular Price: $26.95 Discount: $11.40 (42%OFF) Amazon
Author: Bill Gates