Amazon Offering a deal on High Contrast Baby Toys for Newborn Brain Development and Sensory Stimulation. Shipping is free w/Prime or on orders of $25 or more.
High Contrast Baby Toys for Newborn Brain Development and Sensory Stimulation
- 【Attractive High Contrast Baby Book】This magic black and white baby toy set comes with crinkle paper and bi-bi sounder hiding in the pages, a flower is hidden under the 3D butterfly wings, baby-safe reflection mirror help babies know themselves. Baby toys 0-6 months will kept baby busy by the lovely pattern, and enjoy the fun of learning while playing.
- 【Best Tummy Time Toy】Baby mirror and soft book help babies to explore the world during tummy time. Baby can learn while playing with different charming patterns, that will improve their fine motor skills, prevent flat head and helps strengthen baby’s leg arm muscles to prepare to crawl. Moreover, it can delight attention development and enhancing hand-eye coordination.
- 【Reassuring Baby Black and White Toy 】These 0-6 months old baby toy books are made of cotton, provides a soft touch for curious little hands. You don’t have to worry about baby putting the fabric in their mouth. And it is strong stitching, durable and washable, can supports baby’s scratching and prop up on its own, 0-6 months baby is not easy to tear.
- 【Attract Baby’s Attention】The contrast background will attract baby’s attention. The cute images also help babies to develop their ability to focus their attention and concentration. Baby-safe reflection mirror allows baby to focus on human face. It can help mothers to distract them and make them more focused on patterns when you are changing the baby’s diaper.
- 【Creative and Cute Gifts for Baby Boys & Girls】It’s the parent’s best blessing and gift for the newborn, let the high contrast black and white baby book accompany the healthy growth of the baby. Great newborn toys 0 3 months brain development, infant toys 0-3 3-6 months, baby books 0-6 months, baby sensory toys, tummy time toys, baby learning toys, car seat toys for infants 0-6 months.