Amazon Offering a deal on Gnanlen iPad Pencil 2nd Generation. Shipping is free w/Prime or on orders of $25 or more.
Gnanlen iPad Pencil 2nd Generation
- 【How to Identify your iPad model】Tap on the “Settings”– tap on “General”–Select “About”–Find the “Model Number”. Or you can also look up the Model Number on the back of the iPad. The model number will typically start with the letter “A” followed by four numbers. For example, it may look like “A1983.” This model number uniquely identifies your iPad model.
- 【Compatible Models】iPad pencil 2nd generation is suited for the Pad Air (4th/5th Gen), iPad Mini 6th Generation, iPad Pro 11″(1st/2nd/3rd/4th Gen), iPad Pro 12.9″(3rd/4th/5th/6th Gen)Note: Just work for the above model.Does not support any other iPhone, Android, and other devices.For specific models, please refer to the model diagram on the product introduction page.
- 【Bluetooth Magnetic Charging】The stylus pen for iPad with Bluetooth and Magnetic Wireless Charging Design. Just connect Bluetooth and magnetically attach it to the side of the iPad to charge. Add the widget to check the power in real time. Charge it anytime and anywhere. It only takes 1.5 hours to charge fully and can last up to 9 hours.No operations within 5 minutes will enter sleep mode.
- 【Tilt Sensitivity & Pixel Precision】 The 1.2mm tip can execute finer instructions, the sensitivity is higher, and the signal is more accurate with no lag/breakpoint. The iPad pen offers a palm rejection function that allows you to rest your palm comfortably on the screen. Feel free to unleash your creativity on iPad.
- 【Shortcut Key Functions】Compared with an ordinary stylus pen, The 2nd Generation pencil has a shortcut key function, After connecting to Bluetooth, tap the button at the top to implement shortcut functions. One tap returns to the main screen, and double-tap back to the APP selection page. swipe from the bottom left to the top right corner of the iPad screen to take a screenshot.