Amazon Offering a deal on Echo Show 5 – Charcoal with Smart Color Bulb. Shipping is free w/Prime or on orders of $25 or more.
Echo Show 5 – Charcoal with Smart Color Bulb
- ALEXA CAN SHOW YOU MORE – Set alarms and timers, sleep soundly with a relaxing playlist, start your morning with a smart home routine, see your calendar or weather clearly – all with your voice.
- SMALL SIZE, BIGGER SOUND – Stream your favorite music, shows, podcasts, and more from providers like Amazon Music, Spotify, and Prime Video—now with deeper bass and clearer vocals. Includes a 5.5″ display so you can view shows, song titles, and more at a glance.
- KEEP YOUR HOME COMFORTABLE – Control compatible smart devices like lights and thermostats, even while you’re away.
- SMART UPGRADE: Control your Amazon Basics smart light bulbs using your voice or via the Alexa app, no more turning on/off each individual light switch. Create custom routines to schedule your lights automatically at sunset and sunrise OR change colors of your lights for a movie night with family, party with friends. Works Exclusively with Alexa. Not compatible with Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Smart Things.
- SIMPLE TO SET UP WITH ALEXA: Screw in the light bulb, open the Alexa app, and get started in minutes as you get notified “ First light bulb found”. Otherwise, you can add the smart bulb directly from Alexa app. No hubs or 3rd party apps or skills required. For zero touch set up experience, check “Link device to your Amazon account to simplify setup” during checkout and get started with your smart bulb in no time. Note: Amazon Basics smart light bulbs work exclusively with Alexa to be set up with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi only.
- TRANSFORM YOUR SPACE WITH BRILLIANT COLORS: Create your perfect mood by choosing from 16 preset color selections and brightness levels from 5% to 100%. Have best moments during holiday festivities or gaming with friends or movie nights with family with different colors. Just say “Alexa, set the hall lights to purple”. Note, bulbs are dimmable via app/voice control but not dimmable via a mechanical switch