Amazon Offering a deal on CLR Calcium Lime and Rust Remover 28 Ounce Bottle. Clip inpage 1.44 coupon to get it for $3.84. Shipping is free w/Prime or on orders of $25 or more.
CLR Calcium Lime and Rust Remover 28 Ounce Bottle
- Industrial Strength: CLR Calcium, Lime, and Rust Remover is a non-toxic, multipurpose cleaner designed for bathrooms or kitchen-related surfaces. It breaks down calcium, lime, and soap scum to leave behind a streak-free shine
- Fast Acting: Quickly removes calcium, lime, and hard water deposits, soap scum, discoloration, and dirt. Cleans and shines stainless steel, countertops, tubs, showers, tile, fixtures, and sinks
- Multi-Purpose: Versatile cleaner for home or office surfaces. Use plastic, ceramic tile, glass, stainless steel, faucet and shower fixtures, shower doors, fiberglass, toilet bowls, and sinks. Concentrated or Ready to Use: Concentrated
- EPA-Certified: CLR Calcium, Lime, and Rust Remover is part of the EPA’s Safer Choice Program recognizing the product as a safer alternative to chemicals and contains no phosphates, ammonia, or bleach. Safe to use around kids and pets
- Fight the Clean Fight: CLR offers products for all of your household needs including a Healthy Septic System, Spotless Stainless Steel, Brilliant Bath, and Clog-Free Drain
- Patented calcium, lime, and rust remover for cleaning multiple surfaces including stainless steel, glass, fiberglass, ceramic, porcelain, chrome, cement, stucco, brick, and more
- Powerful non-toxic formulation effective on hardest of lime and calcium buildup
Product Description – CLR Rust Remover
Jelmar CLR Pro patented calcium, lime, and rust remover for cleaning multiple surfaces including stainless steel, glass, fiberglass, ceramic, porcelain, chrome, cement, stucco, brick, and more. A powerful non-toxic formulation is effective on the hardest of lime and calcium buildup. Great for cleaning coffee pots, coffee makers, commercial washing machines, dishwashers, vinyl siding, sinks, toilets, humidifiers and filters, and hard water stains; for use with pressure washers.
Safe for plumbing; safe for use on light-colored grout; septic safe; biodegradable; not harmful to nearby grass, shrubs, or vegetation. EPA’s DfE formula for safer chemistry; USDA Certified Biobased Product, 80 percent.
Multi-Use in lodging, manufacturing, entertainment, government, and hospitality areas. 1-gallon bottle.