Amazon Offering a deal on Chalk Markers 8 Vibrant Colors Erasable Non-Toxic. Subscribe and Save to get it for $7.85. Shipping is free w/Prime or on orders of $25 or more.
Chalk Markers 8 Vibrant Colors Erasable Non-Toxic
- WARNING! – NEVER use any chalk markers on chalkboard paint or cheap porous chalkboards. Test in a corner first. WRITE ON ANY PRIMED
- CHALKBOARD, GLASS, OR OTHER NON-POROUS SURFACE. These chalkboard markers also make great window markers and dry erase markers! Use these chalk markers for glass, tile, contact paper, stickers, whiteboards, plastic, and metal with ease. The bright liquid chalk is sure to please.
- BRING YOUR CREATIVITY TO LIFE! Perfect for hand lettering and freestyle designs, Bandle B. Liquid Chalk Markers come in 8 vibrant colors to help your designs, messages, and slogans pop off of chalkboards or whiteboards. These markers are easy to use and erase.
- PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION. Looking for a way to write out directions or say something you want everyone to read? The Bandle B. Liquid Chalk Markers are the perfect way to do it. For use in your home or business, the vivid colors create eye-catching designs on your writing surface to make a lasting impact.
- REVERSIBLE TIP! Our Liquid Chalk Markers with reversible tip makes it easy for anyone to create fine and bold lines. No more tedious filling in with a skinny marker or constant erasing with a bold marker, the Bandle B. Liquid Chalk Markers make it as easy as 1,2,3 to change tips.
- Full One-Year 5-Star Manufacturer Warranty; That’s right, the manufacturer stands behind this locking bar. Refund or replacement for one full year, including your shipping costs (US Only).
Shake well before each use. These non-toxic, water-based markers need to be shaken thoroughly before use to mix the pigment. We recommend shaking the capped marker until you hear the ball move freely (30 seconds to a minute). If you don’t hear the ball moving inside, remove the cap, press the marker tip down once to release pressure, replace the cap, and then shake again. Be sure the marker is tightly capped and hold your finger over the cap while shaking to avoid splatter. Test flow before re-shaking.