Amazon is offering a deal on BOSCH GSS20-40 Orbital Finishing Sander. Shipping is free w/Prime or on orders of $25 or more.
BOSCH GSS20-40 Orbital Finishing Sander
- The Bosch GSS20-40 Orbital Finishing Sander was engineered for sanding surfaces with very tight orbital motions. It is driven by an advanced high-speed electrical motor with a powerful capacity of 2.0 amps and 12,000 oscillations per minute.
- This orbital sander, also known as a palm sander, includes a precision-machined aluminum sanding plate developed for even sanding and long-lasting durability that will add the perfect finishing touch to all of your woodworking projects.
- The GSS20-40 features a dust collection system that provides a micro-filter dust canister with a screw-off cap. This efficient system optimizes dust collection by extracting all dust through the pad–ranging from coarse to fine particles.
- The soft grip was designed with a functional focus. This ensures low vibration and provides stable handling for secure user control. The ergonomics of the sander enhance comfort for the user and long-term applications.
- The sander provides a reliable clamping and pad design that accepts multiple sanding sheets including stick-on paper. The sander offers flush sanding, which provides the user with a different array of applications for all project needs.
The Bosch GSS20-40 1/4-Sheet Orbital Finishing Sander delivers even sanding and long tool life, with a precision-machined aluminum sanding plate. It has a beefy 2.0 Amp motor that produces up to 12,000 oscillations per minute (OPM), delivering uniform and smooth results on all surfaces.
This tool incorporates low-vibration engineering for user comfort and for enhanced tool life. It features the traditional sanding sheet clamp design, for the dependable grip of one or more sanding sheets (it also accepts stick-on paper). Ideal for finish carpenters and other pro users, the GSS20-40 features through-the-pad dust collection and a microfilter dust canister with a screw-off cap.
An integrated paper filter in the canister traps particles as small as 1/2 micron. The sander offers flush sanding, so the user can sand along the edges of vertical surfaces on three sides, for uniform sanding throughout the workpiece. The tool also provides an ergonomic soft-grip top for control and user comfort.