Amazon offering a deal on an Add-On Switch QuickFit and SimpleWire. Shipping is free w/Prime or on orders of $25 or more.
Add-On Switch QuickFit and SimpleWire
- GE Enbrighten Add-On Switch QuickFit and SimpleWire, In-Wall Toggle, Z-Wave ZigBee Wireless Smart Lighting Controls, Latest Version, NOT A STANDALONE Switch, 46200
- WHY AN ADD-ON SWITCH – Add-on switches allow GE-branded in-wall smart controls to operate correctly in multi-switch configurations. By connecting directly to the smart device, the add-on mirrors its functions. This feature allows you to dim lights, adjust fan speeds, turn fixtures ON/OFF, and more based on the capabilities of the primary smart device. While the add-on switch is not a stand-alone device, it provides continued use of your favorite smart-device functions from multiple locations.
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND-GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous models and eliminated the need for breakoff tabs. Quick-Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations, or any other application with limited space. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY – Compatible with any GE-branded smart control to operate lights or devices from multiple locations. The add-on switch sends commands to the connected in-wall Z-Wave or ZigBee switch, dimmer, or fan control for full use of home automation features in 3-way configurations. For easy installation, the add-on switch only requires neutral, traveler, and ground wires. It cannot be used as a standalone switch.
- COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS – Supports 120VAC and 277VAC for universal use in a variety of systems. The switch is suitable for use in common home 120VAC or light-commercial 277VAC applications. Must be paired with a 277VAC smart device (model 43074) for light-commercial use. Easily replace any in-wall control in a multi-switch configuration to remotely turn on or off and set programs for a wide range of fixtures.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Wallplate not included. Works with LED, CFL, incandescent, and halogen bulbs as well as other fixtures based on the primary device functionality.
Add-On Switch QuickFit and SimpleWire At $4.99
Add-On Switch QuickFit and SimpleWire - allow GE-branded in-wall smart controls to operate correctly in multi-switch configurations.
Product SKU: B07RR9XBXJ
Product Brand: GE
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 4.99
Product In-Stock: InStock