Amazon Offering a deal on Sakura Pigma 30061 Micron Blister Card Ink Pen Set. Shipping is free w/Prime or on orders of $25 or more.
Sakura Pigma 30061 Micron Blister Card Ink Pen Set
- Pigma micron blister card ink pen
- Experience smooth, skip-free writing and crisp ink colors that leave consistent lettering and lines every time
- Nib sizes for precise line width are approximately 0.25mm, 0.35mm, and 0.45mm
- Achieved universal appeal and is carried by technical professionals, artists, and crafters
- Available in 3-piece per pack and black color
- Fine point pen ideal for drawing and writing
- The pen doesn’t clog or dry out
When accuracy, minute details, and preservation count, the unparalleled archival quality of Pigma Micron pens makes them everyone’s first choice. Artists, writers, and illustrators reach for Pigma Micron and know their work is safeguarded with the permanence of Pigma ink. Experience smooth, skip-free writing and crisp ink colors that leave consistent lettering and lines every time.
It has achieved universal appeal and is carried by technical professionals, artists and crafters alike anthropologists, entomologists, scientists, research laboratories, archivists, architects, professional diamond cutters, cartoonists, manga and anime artists, illustrators, heirloom quilters, and decorative fabric artists. Features archival quality ink for use in acid-free environments, chemically stable, waterproof, fade-resistant, no smears, feathers, or bleedthrough on most papers.
Applicable for graphic art, scrapbook, archival recording, pen and ink illustrations, freehand art, rubber stamps, cartooning, and fabric design. Technical qualities are archival quality Pigma ink, six point sizes, no smear or feather when dry, waterproof and chemical proof, fade resistant, does not bleed through most papers, meets ASTM and acmi nontoxicity standard, and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin.
Contains 3 different nib sizes for precise line width are 0.25mm, 0.35mm, and 0.45mm approximately. Available in black color.