Amazon offering a deal on Ugreen 2.5 inch USB 3.0 to SATA III SSD enclosure. Apply a coupon code 37FB8NHA to get it for $6.90. Shipping is free w/Prime or on orders of $25 or more.
Ugreen 2.5 inch USB 3.0 to SATA III SSD enclosure
- 2.5″ External Hard Drive Enclosure: Easily connects your 2.5 inch SSD & HDD to PC, laptop, PS4, Xbox for data transfer or expanding storage. It protects the hard disk from outside scratches and makes SATA hard drive portable for data storage. It is awesome for booting up old HDD/SSD and recovering important files of broken PC.
- 5Gbps with UASP Accelerated: The maximum data transfer speed of the USB 3.0 interface is 5Gbps. The SATA interface of this enclosure supports UASP accelerated transmission protocol, 70% Faster than conventional USB 3.0 when connected to a computer that also supports UASP. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 or 1.1 ports.
- Easy Installation: Tool-free installation. Plug & Play, No driver is needed for this SATA enclosure. Just push out the cover, plug in the drive, close the cover and go. Hot-swap supported. No request for extra power supply. 【Please click the “Safely Remove Hardware” icon on your PC first then unplug it to avoid data loss when complete usage】
- Secure Hard Drive Friendly: The blue LED indicator lets you know the working status easily. The attached EVA foams inside protect your hard disks from improper shaking and scratches. With a detachable 30cm cable, it is quite flexible to connect and take along. (Note: If there are screws on your hard drive, you should remove them. Otherwise, it will not fit into our enclosure)
- Universal Compatibility: Supports Windows, LINUX, Mac OS 8.0, and above systems. Designed for 2.5 inch 7mm/9.5mm SATA HDD & SSD up to 6TB. Compatible with WD, Seagate, Toshiba, Hitachi, Samsung, Crucial, SSD and HDD with SATA port and so on.
Ideal for harnessing your old 2.5 “HDD and SSD hard drive as an external USB drive, it will provide you with greater convenience of use and versatility of digital data storage. An ideal choice for digital lovers, movie lovers, and business elites.